Day 4 of my Blogaway-A-Day Advent competition is kindly sponsored by Percol Coffee.
I don’t know if you’ve tried Percol Coffee before but it’s a lot different to regular brands and really is something special. My personal favourite is Americana which is really rich and dark and just perfect for a pick me up when I’m starting to lag at work.
For total coffee lovers like myself Percol do a lot of different varieties and their coffee’s are available as instant granules or ground coffee.
The following taken from their website really does describe their coffee to a t (excuse the pun)
Here at Percol, we pride ourselves in our award-winning coffees and pioneering spirit. Like the quest to discover interesting culinary combinations, the search for unique and enjoyable coffee flavours can take you on an adventure around the world.
Their varieties are really very different and bring a you on a flavour trip around the world.
As ‘Fairtrade’ you can also rest assured that their farmers and workers are not exploited.
Percol have sent me a 100g Jar of their Colombia instant coffee as well as a bag of their ground coffee.
HOW TO ENTER TODAYS GIVEAWAY:
• Take a look at the different coffee varieties on the Percol Website http://www.percol.co.uk/ and comment with which you’d most like to try and why.
• Like Percol on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PercolCoffee
OPTIONAL STEPS – PLEASE LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE
• Like the compaholic facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Confessionsofacompaholic
• Follow this blog
• Tweet about the giveaway
• Share the giveaway on facebook
• Mention this giveaway on another blog or forum (please provide a link so I may check)
• Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/SandyPort1
• Comment on any other non-giveaway blog post and let me know where you have commented
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You MUST complete all the compulsory steps all others are optional extras to gain extra entries into the prize draw – Please ensure you leave a separate blog comment for each entry!
The giveaway will end 10/12/2012 at 9am
Winner/s will be picked using random.org and notified by email within 1 week of the giveaway ending
Giveaway is only open to residents in the UK
I will be sending the prize to the lucky winner from here and it will be sent at my own expense so please allow for 2nd class delivery.