Day 9 of my Blogaway-A-Day Advent competition is kindly sponsored by:
I first came across teapigs when I had lunch in giraffe restaurant and asked what herbal and fruit teas they had. They showed me their range – all by teapig and I tried the green tea and fell in love.
Teapigs have a vast variety of teas and even have some amazing Christmas selections if you are still looking for gift ideas.
If you fancy giving teapigs a go but don’t know which variey will suit you – consider giving their mix ‘n’ match start packs a go where you choose 12 mini packs each with 2 tea temples in. The cost for this at the moment is £12.50
There are 5 packs of 15 tea temples in the following varieties:
Darjeeling Earl Grey
Plus 6 small single tea temple servings in their own little packets so you can take them with you.
There are 3 varieties and 2 individual packets of each: liquorice and peppermint, lemon and ginger and chocolate flake tea.
HOW TO ENTER TODAYS GIVEAWAY:
• Visit the teapigs website and tell me which of their teas you’d most like to try and why. Also let me know in your comment if you have ever tried teapigs before and if so what you thought.
• Like teapigs on facebook http://www.facebook.com/DrinkRealTea
OPTIONAL STEPS – PLEASE LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE
• Like the compaholic facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Confessionsofacompaholic
• Follow this blog
• Tweet about the giveaway
• Share the giveaway on facebook
• Mention this giveaway on another blog or forum (please provide a link so I may check)
• Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/SandyPort1
• Comment on any other non-giveaway blog post and let me know where you have commented
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You MUST complete all the compulsory steps all others are optional extras to gain extra entries into the prize draw – Please ensure you leave a separate blog comment for each entry!
The giveaway will end 16/12/2012 at 9am
Winner/s will be picked using random.org and notified by email within 1 week of the giveaway ending
Giveaway is only open to residents in the UK
In most case the prize/s are sent directly by the giveaway sponsor or their PR company and I cannot take any responsibility over lost/damaged prizes.